The Lion’s Cancer Control Lodging Program was created to provide temporary housing for “in need,” long-distance, cancer patients and caregivers. The program is used for cancer patients seeking consultations and treatments at Indiana University Simon Cancer Center, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Patients needing assistance should contact Lion Dottie Flack for reservations and travel information. Availability can be an issue in Indianapolis. So, the more notice we have, the better the opportunity for securing lodging becomes.
The facility that we currently under contract with is: Park Place at City Centre, 1150 N. White River Parkway, West Drive, Indianapolis, Indiana 46222. Each room features two-bedroom suites.
- All Suites are NON-SMOKING
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary cable television
- FREE laundry facilities
- Hotel style amenities, including soap, shampoo, tissues, etc.
- Fully furnished
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Fully equipped kitchens with refrigerator/freezer, oven with stove top, microwave, basic pots and pans, dishes for four and utensils
- A 24 hour fitness center, an outdoor pool, and basketball court are all onsite and available for your use.
- Complimentary Shuttle to and from the local area hospitals.
No rooms will be reserved without prior authorization.
For more information or reservations, please call:
Lion Dottie Flack
Lion’s Liaison and Patient Advocate
Dept. of Radiation Oncology
Indiana University School of Medicine
317-944-4059 / email@example.com